Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spark the angel, I believe,

^^
(Not mine, but cool)

You are my savior, in my time of need...
I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape, now, no mercy no more...
I remember the smile when you tore me apart.

Yes, I am reeeeeally really really really really bored. -_-

I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."-2000"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."-2000"My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate."-2004"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."
-2000
"The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of them."
-2001

"Bear me a bang: get a blow from me"-Definition in Sophomore English book, pg. 842
"Watch your pleasure: wait for your orders"
-Definition in Sophomore English book, pg 857

"Ya know, I kinda wish Jesus would come back and say, 'THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!'"
-comedian Margaret Cho
"War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting?" -The Value of Families
"I like my beers cold and my homosexuals flaming." -Unknown

"If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." -Robin Tyler

"Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons." -Letter to the editor, The Advocate"The one bonus of not lifting the ban on gays in the military is that the next time the government mandates a draft we can all declare homosexuality instead of running off to Canada." -Lorne Bloch

"Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?"" -John Stewart
"Sparkle Van Smoothie Bomb Harnier? That's kind of a mouthful. . . . Is that a qualification for a stripper, though?" -Anonymous
"I think it's about time we voted for senators with breasts. After all, we've been voting for boobs long enough." ~Clarie Sargent, Arizona senatorial candidate

I became a feminist as an alternative to becoming a masochist. ~Sally Kempton, attributed

There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women. ~Madeleine K. Albright

There are very few jobs that actually require a penis or vagina. All other jobs should be open to everybody. ~Florynce Kennedy

It matters more what's in a woman's face than what's on it. ~Claudette Colbert, quoted in Kindling the Spirit by Lois P. Frankel
Me: Where's Diana and Maddie?
Meryl: They're probably having an orgy somewhere
Me: ... Meryl, that would just be sex.
Meryl: ... you actually thought about your answer?

"If you are afraid that being gay is contagious- then YOU'RE GAY." -the amazing Margaret Cho

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If time and space are curved, where do all of the straight people come from? ~Author Unknown

You don't have to be anti-man to be pro-woman. ~Jane Galvin Lewis

Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by
Racial superiority is a mere pigment of the imagination.

That word "lesbian" sounds like a disease. And straight men know because they're sure that they're the cure. ~Denise McCanles

The radical right is so homophobic that they're blaming global warming on the AIDS quilt. ~Dennis Miller


Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant. ~Paul Newman

If male homosexuals are called "gay," then female homosexuals should be called "ecstatic." ~Shelly Roberts

Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths. ~Lois Wyse

One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man. ~Marlo Thomas

My cousin is an agoraphobic homosexual, which makes it kind of hard for him to come out of the closet. ~Bill Kelly

Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason. ~Abraham Joshua Heschel

When a woman behaves like a man, why doesn't she behave like a nice man? ~Edith Evans

Tomboys are an assertion of reality, of practicality. Forced femininity is a waste of energy and resources, and therefore of oneself. Live to live. ~Morgan Torva

As long as society is anti-gay, then it will seem like being gay is anti-social. ~Joseph Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment