Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anyway you want it

That's the way you need it

Might as well get this out of the way for the next time I need to update it.

My Spring Break consisted of: Sleepover, lounging around, going to my dad's, getting massive annoying blisters on my hands from doing yardwork at said dad's, and then going home to hide in my room while family came over and swarmed in my living room.

Not bad, not good. Kinda wished I could have gone snowboarding, but alas, that's life... I miss the snow... :(

Anywho, something art related to post... I guess I'll post my concentration pieces I'm turning in tomorrow?

Theme: Shapeshifting
Shapeshifting into a bird.
Werewolf, shapeshifting into a wolf.

1 comment:

  1. The Jasmine/Snow White piece is AWESOME. Love it so much. (Though, I can see Sleeping Beauty/Snow White being a pair too - why wait for the princes to wake them up?)

    ReplyDelete