Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to

Hotel California

So, this site is weird... it doesn't acknowledge that I'm logged in unless I go the 'log in' button and take me directly to my account. (It usually has 'dashboard' and other account links up in the top right corner instead of 'log in') Whenever I try to post a comment on someone's blog, whatever I had typed disappears and it acts like nothing happened.

Weird. :/

So, stumbleupon thinks I am three things: Sadistic, obsessed with rap, and a spray painting fanatic. Though, I have discovered some pretty bad ass rap artists and awesome spray paint designs on various objects around the world this way. http://graffiti.org/la/la_1.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ab2Iq2IPM

3 comments:

  1. Oh, stumbleupon...

    Just wanted to say that I like your fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally update your blog. And that's not because I'm selfish or anything and only want to comment. No. Of course not. Not ever. (Also, sorry, but I couldn't go in after school on Friday - I was so tired I just went home to sleep.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumble upon! I haven't used that website in so long :O

    ReplyDelete