Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I play my part

And you play your game

(Above photo is mine)

Might as well get the blog post thing out of the way, since I'll probably forget to do it Sunday and it's easier to do it closer to the beginning of the week.... Though, I'm suddenly feeling extremely uninspired art wise. Especially since my head is filled with "ACK, dating and girls and stupid girls and girls ex boyfriends and whaaaaaaat." at the moment.

Oldies music helps. Anywho. Art:

I discovered the 'trace line' effect on one of my programs, and am now overusing it. IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! It can make any of sketchy drawings look more smooth and professional. I LOVE IT. Like, I can do sketches wonderfully, but I can never get a good smooth line in the end result. But now I caaaaan with Illustratorrrrr~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, god. I need illustrator and I need it NOW.

    (And I'm sorry your week was so sucky - I never really liked Kenzy, but never had much of a reason for that until now. So, um, your angst justifies my dislike?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...I love the bottom piece and it's great and simple and beautiful! Well done, oh and, I can totally relate on the Blake side of things...I think? I don't know, maybe not. Well, hope it all gets better...once again, love the simplicity of this piece.

    ReplyDelete