Sunday, April 10, 2011

I see the mountain

The mountain is all I see

So, my dad's friend from Venezuela is visiting, and I've been hearing nonstop story after story from her and our neighbor as they go back and forth with stories. Our neighbor, also my dad's girlfriend, has pretty much traveled the world, and so has Yolanda, the woman from Venezuela. Sooo many stories... not sure if that's good or bad....

She also thinks my artwork is pretty neat...

She also goes to the Dances, which is short for 'Dances of Universal Peace', like before mentioned neighbor and parental unit. Dad meets a lot of girls there....

Anywho, the Dances are pretty cool. More so for the older generation, but they love when teenagers join in. I'd be more up for going if more kids my age went, or if they did less 'God' oriented ones.... If you're into Peace and God (not just Christian God, but any/all Gods) you should check it out. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the tiger in there! Even though it's more "graphic" than "organic" like your swirly patterns are, it compliments nicely.

    (Your dad sounds like... he gets around.)

    ReplyDelete