Sunday, January 2, 2011

Word Up


Hello pretty ladies around the world


Hating the WOA project with a BURNING PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS. I really wish we were required to do less photos for this and we could either pick the categories, or choose categories from the list. (Like, I like the transforming category, photos taken at night, decaying, funny, and intense color. I hate taking pictures of groups of people since they never turn out and the simple shapes category is freaking me out. I can't tell if my pictures work for it or not. Same goes for the story one.) Really not feeling it, and having to do so much of a project I dislike... just not feeling it. At all, yo. Also wish we could use old photos.

And no, I didn't wait until the last minute to do this project. I've been taking photos over the past month or whatnot, but I'm piecing all of it together right now, and it's extremely annoying. Especially since I always have a mini freak out over just the concentration pieces, now I have a freak out over 102 pieces.

GADFSJIDFSJKLDFNJKLDVFGJKL;DFRGJ.


My concentration pieces are pretty good though. I don't think they're my best pieces of work I've ever done, but they're descent. Yay....

1 comment: