Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've Got



A lovely bunch of coconuts, doodly doo

Have you ever had those days that were, pretty good, until the end when one little microscopic thing goes wrong, and all of a sudden the good day turns to "OH SHIT IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD"? That's what's happening to me right now. And it's extremely inconvenient. And annoying. Yes, it's irrational for me to be so distressed over stupid, delicious, amazing, oh-my-god-scrumptious, chocolate covered espresso beans; but right now, it's the end of the world.
And when it's the end of the world, do you:

a. sleep
b. do art
c. study for finals
d. b and c
e. freak out, waste a lot of time and energy, then eventually fall asleep
(e is so far looking like the preferable option)

So, at this point, it's up in the air whether or not my life will ever be the same again. My life may be in ruins forever because of this one moment. This one moment in time will be an ugly infected scar that I'll remember for the rest of my life. I'll look back on it and see an ugly, infected, white, red, black, purple, green, moist, bloody, wound.

Or I'll completely forget about it tomorrow and go on with school and life like always, and it'll be an inconceivable blip in the long run.

I won't remember this day in fifty years.

I won't remember those stupid delicious amazing oh-my-god-amazing chocolate covered beans.

Damn, chocolate covered espresso beans sound REALLY good right now....Until I get my actual other concentration up, enjoy this picture I drew of an Ekek right before she devours a fetus from a mother's wom with her insanely long tongue.

1 comment:

  1. Both pictures are a really cool (maybe also a bit disturbing?).

    And I know that this is really rude, but your distress is making me laugh. Well, actually, it's the expression of your distress.... Don't ever change.

    ReplyDelete