Sunday, November 7, 2010

In my time


Of Dying


Does the media have this much influence over my taste in music? Do I let it have such influence? Do I just have the same taste in music as most movies/tv shows!?
I found a recent example of TV playing a role in my taste in music. I've been listening to the 'Be Good Tanyas' almost nonstop for the past few days, one song in particular being 'In my Time of Dying' (LOVE IT), and when I looked up info about it, I realized that the title of the song is also the title of a song I really like from the show 'Supernatural' and the song (not the one in Supernatural) was featured in 'the L Word' on one of its episodes. They really aren't that popular, from what I've found... and yet, I've found two TV connections right there.

Or does that mean that my choice in music is just really gay?

I'm watching too much tv, either way.

Here's a picture of a hat that I recently made:

Ain't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - I was listening to a song, and then I realized that the lyrics matched almost exactly to a book I was reading but the book and the song weren't intended to be connected.

    I do like that hat - it looks FUZZEH!!!!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete