Monday, December 14, 2009

Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with meee~!

Dude... Eric Rue... <3 artistsid="1" border="0" alt="Fountain of Youth 3" src="http://blackfish.com/images/photos/ERFountainYouth3_w.jpg">
I love the swirly lines, and how pretty and random it is while looking solid and stable at the same time, like actual objects. The colors, although a bit... off looking for my taste, is done nicely and makes it look more solid. I like the black and white ones better- the creativity springing from the page makes the eye look with excitement around the entire piece, and the lines flow nicely with each other. It also has wonderful rhythm- almost like the piece is dancing to jazz or (I guess it's because I watch too much anime) J-Pop. The depth seems to add to the realistic feel to it- although it's dancing and popping around the page, the artist gave a good sense of depth that helps give the dancing effect. Overall I love the randomosity yet together and stableness of it all.
Fountain of Youth 1

InterfaceMachinaEverything that Rises

1 comment:

  1. This stuff is yummy. You could do something like this! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete