Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm gunna put a-


Spell on youuuu~!

Hey, I forgot to repost this! D:

Graaaaa, reposting.
Anyway: Artsy fartsy topic of the week? Tattoos in Portland. One of the many tattoo parlors in Portland is Captain Jack's Tattoo and Body Piercing Studio. I don't know about you, but I think it would be pretty... entertaining, to get a tattoo there.
They also had a Yoda and Stitch (From the cartoon Lilo & Stitch) one. XD

Another exciting place is Forbidden Body Art. I WONDER where the tattoos go? Hmmm...Actually, looking through their gallery, they've got some really cool stuff... Like, the tribal, nice clean lines. I might get my future tattoo there...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very interesting--in an awesome way!

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikashfkjhasjdhfjhsajdf
    GAAAHHHH
    I really like tattoos.
    You should!
    But IDK. It's like... the thing young people always do these days.
    JUST DON'T GET A TRAMP STAMP BECAUSE IT'S SO REDUNDANT! Go all out or nothing! I command thee!!! (actually, don't... that's kinda like really bad advice)

    If I could I would have a sleeve... or two... of those japanese type tattoos. Kinda like my really awesome jacket! But I wouldn't be able to do that. heck, I can't even get my ears pierced because i think it will hurt. The most I'll ever do is gel pen the heck out of myself for a day.

    BUT YEAH
    It's cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete